My first workshop called: Xamarin 2017 Summer Workshop for Students.

Monday, September 04, 2017


Last week I organized the Xamarin three-day hands on workshop for students. Location was Microsoft office in Sarajevo, and special thanks goes to Enis Sahinović and Microsoft Bosnia and Herzegovina for providing their conference hall for this workshop.

The goal of this workshop was to introduce Xamarin and Xamarin.Forms to the audience, to make functional app from scratch.

Survey results after the workshop were positive and there is a chance for making something like this in the future also.

Here you can see some of the photos from workshop.











I hope that this is just one of the workshops in the row that I will organize, this one was a pleasure to me, I really enjoy to share knowledge and promote technologies that I like and Xamarin is surely one of them.

Best regards! Almir Vuk

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram