Local Visual Studio Launch event and my presentation about Xamarin.

Sunday, March 12, 2017



This week at my university Faculty of Information Technology, University Džemal Bijedić of Mostar we organized a local Visual Studio Launch event where a side with live stream we had some sessions about other topics about VS 2017.

My presentation was about: Developing Cross-Platform Mobile Apps with C# and Xamarin.

Here are some of the photos from the event:

Image may contain: screen

Image may contain: one or more people and indoor

Image may contain: text

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, screen and indoor

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and indoor

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and indoor

Thanks to everyone who came to this event and special thanks to our user group leaders and MVPs: Jasmin Azemović and Denis Mušić who gave me a chance to be part of this event as a speaker with my session.

Best regards!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram